6.21.2011

Hawaiian Honeymoon

Hawaii was perfect. Therefore, our honeymoon was perfect. Even though there were torrential winds. One day we had to leave the beach because the sand was hitting us so hard from the wind. The horror. Do you feel sorry for me??

I loved all the flowers. You don't see to many flowers outside in Arizona. There was a plumeria tree outside our hotel. I think we stopped to look at it every time we left or arrived back at our room. This one lasted all week for me.


I always have Mark take pictures of flowers for me. Poor Mark.



We went to a hilarious magic show. I would highly recommend it. Mark would somewhat recommend it. He was a good sport though. Warren and Annabelle's. It feels like a real-live version of the game Clue. I love Clue. Growing up, my friend Crystal and I would play it all the time. Just the two of us. We took turns "being" Miss Scarlett. And we never really noticed that the game doesn't quite work with just two people. Anyways back to the magic show: there is dinner and a ghost who plays the piano beforehand. How fun is that?


We also did a horseback ride at sunset. It was a great way to end the day. Mark is the horse whisperer. Every animal loves him. My horse, Jet Li, had a mind of his own. I got reprimanded by the leader a lot for not controlling my horse better. Oh, Jet Li.

Here is Mark's horse, Jean Claude Van Damme, behaving himself.



Here is Jett Li running away from the group to drink water.




It was a great trip. The flight wasn't even that scary! I wish you got to have more than one honeymoon.