11.19.2011

Wall o' Pictures.

I've been wanting to do a collage of pictures for awhile. We have a big ol' blank wall in our Family Room that is screaming for attention. I have been collecting pictures, frames, and other doo-dah's for the past couple of months. We were finally able to finish it this week.

I laid out all the pictures. Without frames. Once I added the frames, the layout changed completely.


When I had everything framed, I laid them all out on a big piece of paper that we had leftover from painting the house. I traced each frame on the paper. Then we taped the paper to the wall.


Mark then held up each frame to mark where the nail would need to go. We just use toothpaste for that part.


Then, we tore down the paper once all the nails were in place. This was the scariest part. There were just a bunch of random looking nails on the walls. I may have panicked a little.


But the final product turned out great. There are a couple of cheap-o frames that will be replaced soon. Overall, though it gives our home much more homeyness. I am really happy with it. !