12.15.2011

Just Call Me Jelly, 'Cause I'm on a Roll.

I have been busy around the house making curtains. It has been a slow process, as I am teaching myself to sew. And I have only had a sewing machine for a couple of months. There have been many late nights. Many times I thought I would have a permanent hunchback. And many almost curse words.

But...I have made curtains for three more windows. So relieved to be almost done with the house.

First, the guest bedroom.

My brother cam into town for Christmas, and I wanted to have these done first. I finished them the day he got here.


I needed to take a better picture. I just peeked in there, and let's just say the room is not "camera ready."

Next, the Dining Room. The biggest challenge with these was managing all the fabric. A little scared to sew my Family Room curtains (my next project). That window is even bigger. I still need to adjust the rings and steam the curtains on these.

This shelf is just here for the Christmas season. We put the tree in the corner of the Family Room where the shelf normally resides.

Last, I made a curtain for the entry way. I thought this would be the easiest one to make. Nope!! I made so  many mistakes for some reason. But it turned out ok. Don't look too closely.