5.02.2011

Demo.

The crew came this past week and demolished my kitchen. All the cabinets, appliances, and counter tops are gone. For some silly reason, it made me a little sad. And speaking of little, the kitchen looked smaller with everything gone. And it was really messy and I may have freaked out a little bit. But I had a stressful day...I accidentally cut off some of my eyelashes on my left eye.

I stopped by after work to check it out. Mark had been working on the tile removal. I am continually impressed with him and the work he has done so far. He is one of those people who is good at anything he tries. He beats me at EVERYTHING. Except thumb wrestling. Even when he tries to cheat, I always win.
I was quite impressed by this pile of tiles. He managed to get these tiles out without breaking them. Anybody need any tiles?

Safety First. Can't mess up that cute little face.



This was a big pile of insulation that was left. To me, it looks exactly like that creature from the swamp in The Princess Bride.

Scary Pile of Insulation


Scary Monster from the movie Princess Bride (Which I found out from Google was called "Rodent of Unusual Size" or R.O.U.S).


So, it is now 19 days before our wedding and we don't have a kitchen.

Scary.