9.22.2011

Frolic.

I have always loved going to antique stores. I love finding great vintage pieces and putting them in a new home. When I was single, my whole bedroom was furnished by vintage stores... and Ikea. Now, my finds are scattered randomly throughout our house. However, I am not able to really use everything I owned.

I decided to open my own shop through Etsy. Etsy is a great website that allows people to sell and buy homemade and vintage items. I have already sold a couple of things. I am probably way too excited about this. I need to keep a steady stream of products up there, so things will change often. I love sharing my treasures with people who have the same passion for vintage as me. I am selling clothing and home decor at my shop.

It is called Frolic. Here is the link. Stop on by if you have an Etsy account. Or even if you don't.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/psaraeli