11.01.2011

This is Halloween.

Mark was Dracula and I was a ladybug this year. They don't really make sense together, but that is ok. We did the cute, matching costumes last year. (Popeye and Olive Oyl.)


Mark always goes all out in costumes and has had some great ones in the past. I am still pushing for a full body suit one. Like Pink Panther or something. Maybe next year.


We don't really have any decorations for any holiday yet. My plan is to just go shopping after each holiday and pick stuff up on clearance. We did have a little holiday spice throughout the house though!

Some Gothic black roses next to a pair of spooky ghosts.



My sister and I made glittery pumpkins earlier this month. So fun and easy! I gave one an extra touch with my false lashes from my costume. I thought it was so cute. Mark thought it was creepy. What a glam pumpkin!


And just because...here is a pic I snapped of my little niece and nephew the other day. Obsessed.


This week I am going to post more pics of what I have been doing around the house.

Yay for November being here!