11.05.2011

The Mustache and the Fair.

This week we went to the Arizona State Fair. Mark and I go every year. This year we went with my sister and her family too. It was Colton's first fair. He got the whole experience. Tons of rides and Monster trucks. I am pretty sure it was the happiest day of his life so far. Oh, and the food. The food!








When we first got there, Colton was waving at everyone he saw.



Colette was dressed in her best "fair" outfit. Gingham!



Mark and I rode one ride. It was the Swings...on Steroids! Well, that wasn't the real name, but it was intense. And it terrified me. This ride raised you 150 feet in the air and hurtles you around in a circle. My eyes were closed the first half of the ride. But I got the courage to open them towards the end.




We also went to a wedding on Friday night. It was so fun to dance and laugh with friends all night long. Mark can cut a rug! I didn't get any pictures of the dancing but I am hoping we will get some from friends.

Ps. Mark is growing a mustache for "Movember" for the whole month. It is to raise awareness for Prostate health. Read about it here. This is the mustache on day 4!